Sara Golemon wrote:
Predecremet vs. postdecrement would make no difference in that context.
It's very likely your compiler.  What specific error are you seeing?
The compiler is decrementing a char** pointer instead of a char* pointer.

P.S. - What's with the ZendEngine1 reference?  main/streams/streams.c is
only in PHP5 (and thus would be using ZendEngine2)
I don't know why the ZendEngine1 is appearing at the top of my patch file. I'm using PHP5 with ZendEngine2 and I just run "cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/repository diff php-src"...
I think it's just cosmetic...

Andi has pointed out that (*path_for_open)++ will make it.

Best Regards,

Cristiano Duarte