Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>Andi Gutmans wrote:
>> The facts are the following:
>> a) Existing PHP functions use underscores.
>
>  PHP's internal *function names* should use _ to
delimit between
>  words.
>
>> b) Some external object models such as Java use
StudlyCaps.

>  And this what we should *consistently* adopt for
the naming of PHP's
>  internal *method names*.
>  So, of course, I am +1 for studlyCaps. But
regardless of a pro/con
>  decision on studlyCaps the result must be
consistent.

Sebastian is RIGHT, but shall consider that not
adopting studlyCaps  probably will cause inconsistency
since some existent object models WONT change.

So, as other people said, its not a matter of personal
tastes.

Defining underscores as STANDARD to OO related code
will just create the inconsistency Sebastian told.

And the consequenses will be seen in the future, when
PHP will have both code using underscores and
studlyCaps for OO related code.

Someone has doubts it will happen?????????