On 2003/12/20, at 0:21, Dmitry Stogov wrote:

Hi Moriyoshi,

Yes I am sure. Andi approved this patch today.

I didn't know about your patch.
May be you know some situations when my patch will not work properly?

As far as I looked over the patch, your patch appears the right fix for
the problem. I asked you it because I was told by Andi that the garbage
collection is sensitive stuff and handled with extreme care. Actually I
think nothing will be wrong with it. However, I suspect that we don't
need to replicate the same garbage collecting code to that place.
I think all we have to do is delay the GC timing so it would be performed
after the error handler is executed.

Moriyoshi