From: david [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 5:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DEV] internal API documentation

does anyone know where i can find documentation for PHP's internal API?
functions/macros like:

zend_hash_next_index_insert
zend_register_functions
zend_make_printable_zval
...etc

i am writing a PHP extension and i have a few questions on a few APIs
where
i need to understand what they really do without looking at the actual
PHP
source, if possible.

david
--