Is there any way to have an _interface_ implement or extend multiple interfaces? This was working as of PHP5b3, but seems to work no longer as of latest snapshot I downloaded.

The only way to do it before was to have an interface implement other interfaces:

interface ExtendFileSelector implements Parameterizable, FileSelector {
}

This was a very useful way to get around a need for multiple inheritance. Obviously an interface that implements other interfaces is kinda weird -- but I was very pleased that it worked.

I apolgoize if I've missed a thread where this was discussed.

Hans