Hi,

We are indeed in a feature freeze. However, if your diff is simple and well written, we could consider including it (basically as a bug fix for novell).
Please send a diff so that we can see if it's something which can go in. It really depends on the extent of your patch.
If we feel it's too many changes which aren't self contained then it might be a problem.

Andi