I'll take a look at it. The patch seems to be OK.

Thanks,

Andi

At 03:59 PM 2/16/2004 +0100, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
Hi,
some dude on IRC found out that
php -r 'var_export((object)1 instanceof stdClass);';
results in
class stdClass {
  public $scalar = false;
}

IMHO it should just return true. The ZEND_ENGINE file
doesn't state anything about the precedence of instanceof.

The fix is pretty simple and a patch to zend_language_parser.y
is attached.
make test runs through fine, so I guess it doesn't brake
anything else, but I can't tell for sure of course. It
would be great if someone could look into this.

Best regards,
Jan
--
GPG Key: BB96 56B0