Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I've fixed all of the major bugs I wanted to get done for RC1.
> The only thing we should finalize is the hasMore() thing (I wouldn't want
> to change such an API after RC1).
> Did we decide to go with isValid()? Marcus what do you sya?
>
> Andi

I'd also like to commit the patch for get_browser() if everything was fine
with it. (Didn't hear any complaints.)

I've been swamped all week and didn't have time to do anything more with it,
but if it checks out I'll commit it today.

I haven't had time yet to really look at Rasmus' suggestion of pulling
browscap out of ext/standard and into PECL, I should be able to get to it
next week, if it's not too late. (We have a product launch today at work,
but next week it should be quiet enough for me to put some more time to
browscap.)

If the PECL thing can't be done, I'll at least commit what I have for the
time being. I'd also like to commit that to the 4_3 branch before 4.3.5
comes out it possible.