Hello ,
      I have a extension module which is loaded using the extension=       directive
in the php.ini.There is a PHP_MSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION in this extension module.When I stop
apache server this PHP_MSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION is called. I verified this by having logs in
the PHP_MSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION function. I also called a function in the extension module
from a php script and saw that the PHP_MSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION is called in the beginning
of the request and also after the request is over.I this correct? Or should
PHP_MSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION be called only during apache shutdown?
Thanks
Ashish