At 08:40 AM 3/15/2004 +0100, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
Hi,
On 15 Mar 2004, at 7:10, Andi Gutmans wrote:
The .tar.gz/.tar.bz2 are available at http://snaps.php.net/~andi

if I understood correctly, we'll be providing two packages, once 5.0.0 is released. One with libxml2 bundled and one without; shouldn't we begin with that at RC stage?

Yeah, I think that would be a nice idea. However, it does require tweaking of makedist and the build, the latter I am not sure I would want to do so close to the RC. If someone has a nice way of doing it which we can easily check over the next couple of days then speak up :)

Andi