On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Sterling. We did come to a decision on this mailing list. In case you were
> asleep, well read the archives.

I've been looking for that, but couldn't find it at all. (It's
mentioned, but nobody agreed on most of it).

> The fact is that consistency is important for PHP, wether it is studlyCaps
> or underscores. We just happened to have decided on studlyCaps, if you
> don't like it then you had your chance to voice this when it was discuss on
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] We can't continue to open issues every month or two.

Why raise a voice if it's not heard? Not saying that it was, but
sometimes I get the feeling that people not doing ANY development at the
language have a more important voice than developers.

Derick