On Apr 15, 2004, at 4:12 PM, John Coggeshall wrote:

Attached is a patch which I hope will keep people happy when it comes to
specifically the Tidy extension. I'd like some feedback on this before I
commit it / throw it away:

Changes:

  - All errors were re-evaluated, and those (such as a bogus config
    option) were demoted to E_NOTICE or promoted to E_ERROR as
    necessary
  - Those errors which are truly E_WARNING will behave as such when
    called from a procedural context. If called from an object oriented
    context, they will be represented as exceptions.

I also looked at the bugs you reported, Nuno but I couldn't reproduce
some of them. In either case, the ones i could reproduced should be
fixed.

-                       TIDY_THROW("Could not retrieve key from option array");
+                       zend_error(E_ERROR, "Could not retrieve key from option
array");

Also wrong. You never through an E_ERROR for this sort of thing.

-sterling