Hi Dan,

Yep, ofcourse!

I sent a lot of debug information in my mail to systems, I'll repaste it
here:

---------------

Hi,

I'm trying to log into http://master.php.net/manage/user-notes.php with my
CVS username and password.

I've checked and rechecked my CVS details, and used them to successfully
login on cvs.php.net.

Username: aidan

When I log in with any invalid details, php sets:
MAGIC_COOKIE = YWlkYW46bGloMDg0

When I log in with my proper details, php sets
MAGIC_COOKIE = YWlkYW46YmxiazEyMw%3D%3D

I'm assuming somehow that means my login details are correct, but the
problem lies elsewhere. I've tried this on both firefox and iexplore.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]