On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:11:07 +0400, Antony Dovgal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:06:31 +0300
"Alexander Valyalkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can't find any serious reason to apply the pathes into the current
PHP4 and PHP5 versions.

Yup. Me too. I can't find any reason to apply not tested patches to both stable & unstable branches.

Why you dont test them? Is it very difficult? Are you not able to compile C sourses of my tests? Are you dont like my tests? Create your own or write down your wishes for tests, and I try to help you.