Nuno Lopes wrote:

You are right. What I meant was more: "Let's test it on Windows, but
before we can conclude the website is PHP5 ready, let's test it on the
same platform it is already running on".

Which raise another question: Is someone hosting a PHP website mirror
would be ready to migrate to PHP5? While it would give a good
indication, it would not shut down the main site in case of problems. Is
it something we would like to do?

There are already two mirrors running PHP 5!

I'm also running PHP 5 in my windows box since the first beta and now it
doesn't crash. (bah, when I restart/stop apache2 it sometimes gives an
error....).

Had that with RC1. It's been fine on RC2 and 3

--
Lester Caine