On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Gareth Ardron wrote:

> Does the examples I gave you before not count ?

Yes. It does not count.

> in this case, the __destruct() function within someOtherClass does
> absolutly bugger all.

You can't reference one object from another's destructor. PHP makes no
promises about the order it'll destroy your objects during
shutdown. If you require objects to be destroyed in a particular
sequence, then you need to unset() them manually.

This issue has been discussed previously. Check the archives for more
information about why this is and why "fixing" it is difficult / impossible.

-adam

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
author of o'reilly's php cookbook