I think sterling's looking for an OS X port. How is y!'s (inf)famous freebsd port of valgrind coming along?

Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

http://ozlabs.org/~paulus/valgrind-2.1.0-ppc.tar.bz2

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Sterling Hughes wrote:

yes!!!

i currently don't have a 32 bit linux box available to me (i'm remote
in ca for all of august), however, if someone gives me shell on one,
i'll bang around on it with valgrind.

-sterling

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:13:12 -0700 (Pacific Standard Time), Rasmus