* Thus wrote Antony Dovgal:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:00:09 +0000
> Curt Zirzow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > * Thus wrote Andi Gutmans:
> > > When did you try that? Did you check with latest CVS because Wez
> > > made some fixes.
> >
> > Just rechecked with current CVS version this morning and the
> > problem still persists.
> >
> > Not only is it comming back with partial content, there seems to be
> > blocks of ^@ chars between the content.
>
> Could you give a small reproduce script ?
> I tried it on local and remote files and it works ok for me.

Its simply:
<?php
echo file_get_contents("http://php.net/";);
?>

I rechecked this with a fresh compile from snapshot of
php5-200407121630. It still occurs for me.

It seems to work fine for regular files and small web pages but
breaks when content from a webpage becomes a certain size.

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!