Hello PHPers,

  On behalf of all 19 of us here at IonZoft, I'd like to add to this
  letter by saying thank you for providing the *excellent* tool that
  allows us to make our livelihood this way.

  PHP 5.0 is a unparalleled release of not only PHP, not only open
  source, but of great software in general.  There's nothing else
  like it out there.

  Keep it up, we appreciate it!

--
Best regards,
 Jason                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]