Hi Peter

Isn't it strange that someone like Nicolas doesn't get a vote? Symfony has such
a large impact on the PHP community, and Nicolas has such a large impact on its
development. Meanwhile people who contribute to the PHP docs, sometimes
completely estranged from modern day-to-day PHP development do have a vote.

What are the rules here? According to the wiki it's this:

> There's no way around this 'small' issue. Changes made to the PHP language
> will affect millions of people, and theoretically, each and every one of them
> should have a say in what we do. For obvious reasons, though, this isn't a
> practical approach.
>
> The proposal here is for two audiences to participate in the voting process:
>
>       • People with php.net VCS accounts that have contributed code to PHP
>       • Representatives from the PHP community, that will be chosen by those
> with php.net VCS accounts
>               • Lead developers of PHP based projects (frameworks, cms,
> tools, etc.)
>               • regular participant of internals discussions

I would think Nicolas' application would at least require a vote before being
denied?

Kind regards
Brent