Hi internals

Just a heads up, I'd like to start the voting on the match expression
RFC in a couple of days.
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/match_expression

I have made a number of changes to the RFC.

 * Block return values are now allowed but limited to match arms
(https://wiki.php.net/rfc/match_expression#blocks)
     * Nikita and I have discussed this here:
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/5407
 * continue targeting match is no longer allowed (compilation error)
(https://wiki.php.net/rfc/match_expression#breakcontinue)
 * Minor rewording

The jury is still out on:

 * Optional semicolon when using match as a statement
(https://wiki.php.net/rfc/match_expression#semicolon)
     * It makes the grammar somewhat complicated
     * Nesting match expression blocks without parentheses aren't
possible (https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/5407#issuecomment-616612763)
 * Compilation error when not returning a value from a block
(https://wiki.php.net/rfc/match_expression#blocks)
     * When the block terminates (e.g. through throw or exit) no
return value is needed but the current implementation requires it
     * We could make this a runtime error instead

If you have anything new to add to the discussion, this is your chance!

Ilija