Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the suggestions! The wording of the RFC has been changed,
and now it includes a link to the list of countries which use . as a decimal
separator.

Also, I updated the list of functions that change behaviour, even though
there are only two newly added items: implode() and an XML-RPC related
function.

We tried to come up with an exhaustive list of functions which are going to
be affected,
however due to the weak typing semantics it is nearly impossible to make an
accurate
exhaustive list, but we hope the list provided covers the most common cases.

That said, we'd like to open the vote on Thursday, unless serious concerns
arise
in the meanwhile.

Cheers,
Máté