Hi internals

I have opened the voting on the match expression RFC. It will end on
9th of May, 2020.
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/match_expression

Here are the last changes:

In the last update I mentioned allowing return values in blocks.
Unfortunately, we discovered some technical difficulties (memory
leaks) which are very hard to solve. Nikita is experimenting on a
possible solution. There was also a fair bit of backlash over the
syntax. Thus I have decided to move block expressions to a separate
RFC. Note that blocks with just statements remain part of this RFC.

The "duplicate condition" warning mentioned by Dan was removed due to
the arguments made by Tyson.

I have also moved the optional semicolon for the match in statement
form to a separate vote as this was another controversial part of the
proposal.

Furthermore I have added another secondary vote for allowing to drop
(true) conditions as that was suggested multiple times:

match {
    $age >= 30 => {},
    $age >= 20 => {},
    $age >= 10 => {},
    default => {},
}

// Equivalent to

match (true) {
    $age >= 30 => {},
    $age >= 20 => {},
    $age >= 10 => {},
    default => {},
}

There is a separate poll for specifying the reason for a "no" vote.
Let me know if there are any other reasons so I can add those to the
poll.

A personal thank you goes out to Tyson for his guidance!

Regards,
Ilija