Hi Nikita,

Nikita Popov wrote:
On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:30 PM Nikita Popov <nikita....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the best answer to this question may be to forbid the use of
attributes on promoted properties entirely, because there is no unambiguous
interpretation for them. I also think that using attributes pushes this
"syntax sugar" to its limit, as you can easily end up with a 50 line
constructor signature that way, at least if I'm going by some of the more
involved uses of annotations...

I think that is a great starting point because it is a safe decision: if we later decide there is a better behaviour, we can change it without causing any problems for existing code. So, if we don't come up with a better idea, I would strongly recommend that one. I also agree with your other thoughts on it. :)

Thanks,
Andrea