Hi!

> I was surprised by the many negative responses: Partly just discussing
> the term "blacklist" that is perhaps not the main issue. Or telling
> people how they should feel and understand words.

Nobody tells you how to feel. But when you claim your supposed feelings
are the reason to censor other's speech then others have the right to
object. I am not sure why this surprises you.

> I think the same applies to this topic

OK, so far for the 25 years of PHP existence I have never heard of a
person who was personally hurt by the use of term "blacklist". I've
heard lots of things said about PHP, good or bad, but today is the first
time I hear about this. So I am not sure we understand the term
"listening" in the same way.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com