Just a heads up :)

Both PR and the RFC were updated to reflect the changes and to minimize the
amount of BC breaks.

TL;DR the RFC proposes to deprecate returning non-void values from
constructors/destructors in PHP 8.0 and always enforce void rules on
constructors/destructors in PHP 9.0. Additionally, to allow declaring an
explicit `: void` return type on constructors/destructors.

Best regards,
Benas