Hi !

I recently submitted this bug:
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=79714

I am writing to the list in the hope that I can find someone willing to look into it. I might be willing to pay money in order to get this bug fixed.

For a detailed description of the bug, please see the link above.

I have spent a couple of nights trying to solve the problem myself - However, my knowledge of the ZendEngine is very limited so the effort has been to no avail thus far.

Could anyone please look into this bug - or maybe just give me some pointers on how to proceed ?
I would be willing to help in any way possible.

Thus far, the problem seems to be "conflicting" zend_persistent_script *bcgen_compile_file(zend_file_handle *file_handle, int type) in ./ZendAccelerator.c <https://github.com/vjardin/bcgen/blob/PHP-7.2/ZendAccelerator.c>

vs

zend_op_array *phar_compile_file(zend_file_handle *file_handle, inttype) in /ext/phar/phar.c <https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/62826e95d22e9e0db298a476636b996bce49c295/ext/phar/phar.c>

but for details - please see the bug.

Thanks in advance !