Hi all!

I would like to start discussion about the «FFI Improvements» RFC. At the
moment, I do not have the right to create wiki page, so I post it on the
github:
https://github.com/SerafimArts/php-rfcs/blob/ffi-improvements/rfcs/0000-ffi-improvements.md

The proposal:
- Contains improvements regarding the harmonization of supported FFI directives
(«define FFI_XXX») in different operating modes (cdef and load).
- And he suggests solving the problem of the inability to work with some types
of libraries that contain loading of other libraries.

In addition, I want to add that I am not a C developer, and I understand that
this reduces the chances of adopting this RFC. However, I think that the
proposal is useful and if approved, someone will help to implement it.