Hi all,

> On Aug 15, 2020, at 18:27, kont...@beberlei.de wrote:
>
> The Voring RFC clearly states 2 weeks from the announcement on this list.

Which rule was clearly not followed ...

> If we consider the current vote an instance of human error

... which consideration I agree with ...

> then i dont see how restarting the discussion helps.

... it helps by following the rule: the intervening vote disrupted the
discussion, which now (to conform to the rule) should restart.

> I spent the whole day incorporating every argument and discussion thread into
> the new RFC Version to be, so that voters will be fully informed
> by the RFC once the vote re-starts on Tuesday.

I'm very glad to hear that; the vote should not re-start on Tuesday, though,
since we'll need 2 weeks to discuss these important and substantial revisions.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@pmjones.io

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP