Please add discussion about merge conflicts. Any inline grouped
attribute syntax needs a manual conflict resolution.
With ungrouped syntax, I expect recommended CS to be one attribute per
line.
If this should be the case also for grouped syntax, then it not +1
character, but +2 new lines per every annotated element.
Also, is 2/3 majority required by RFC rules satisfied by the "Are you
okay with re-voting on the attribute syntax for PHP 8.0, again?"
question?
I think we should require 2/3 votes at least on the question if we
should allow grouping or not and if accepted, use STV results on the
prefered prefix symbols/syntax.
With kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / S přátelským pozdravem,

Michael Voříšek