Just that you are aware the emails from both of you went to my spam folder.
Thanks for the info. If anyone has any idea why we went to spam, please let us know.

The reason I didn't create a pull request immediately is that I don't have a concrete fix. The diff that I sent just shows where I commented out the lines to confirm this was the problem.

PDO_PARAM_EVT_FETCH_POST seems to be used by pdo_firebird so I can't just remove the hooks. Also, pdo_pgsql seems to be processing some kind of INPUT_OUTPUT parameters and parsing postgres bools. This is in a code path that is maybe still used while fetching:

|if (PDO_PARAM_TYPE(param->param_type) == PDO_PARAM_BOOL &&||
||            ((param->param_type & PDO_PARAM_INPUT_OUTPUT) != PDO_PARAM_INPUT_OUTPUT)) {||
||            const char *s = zend_is_true(&param->parameter) ? "t" : "f";||
||            param->param_type = PDO_PARAM_STR;||
||            zval_ptr_dtor(&param->parameter);||
||            ZVAL_STRINGL(&param->parameter, s, 1);||

I'm not familiar with what this does so I wanted someone more familiar with PDO to see it first. I don't think I can create a useful pull request that doesn't break anything.