Zeev,

First, thanks for the complement ;-).

I doubt most people became great programmers overnight. Most people have
learned with time, often from their own mistakes or mistakes they observed
others doing. Restricting a language can limit how badly you can screw up,
but it also limits what could you possibly do when you know better. Given
enough time even novices will eventually become advanced users who'd
appreciate the extra functionality offered.

Ilia

P.S. I am still convinced that Zeev and Andi are the same person ;-).