On 29/12/2020 20:01, Tiffany Taylor wrote:
On Tue, Dec 29, 2020, 1:11 PM πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ <xfs...@hotmail.com <mailto:xfs...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

    On 29/12/2020 18:34, Andreas Heigl wrote:

    > Tomorrow we will remove docs-karma from SVN, do a final
    transition and
    > then add doc-karma to git. Then all contributions to the
    > PHP-Documentation will be via git.php.net <http://git.php.net>

    Why kill it so soon?Β  Keep it for two or three more weeks in tandem
    withΒ  GIT for the process to settle down.Β Β Β  Sometimes moving can go
    wrong so there is always a fall back.

They have been running in tandem for several months already. Someone involved with the migration, please correct me if I'm wrong. Members of the docs team who also contribute through GitHub have spent the past several months this year maintaining a repo for SVN and a repo for GitHub, it has been frustrating to keep them correctly synced.

I just went to the base and didn't get anything so I concluded that it hasn't been migrated yet.

<https://git.php.net/repository/doc/base.git>

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.