RFC and implementation updated.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/object_scope_prng
https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/6568

> MT19937 returns a signed 32bit number as a result of the `next()` method;
the mt_rand() function returns a bit-shifted unsigned 31bit number, so the
results are not identical.

The `rng_range()` function has been renamed to `rng_rand()` and returns an
unsigned 31-bit integer like the `mt_rand()` function if only the $rng
argument is received.

```php
mt_srand(1234);
mt_rand() === rng_rand(new \RNG\MT19937(1234)); // true
```

This allows to completely replace the `mt_rand()` function with the
RNG\MT19937.

I said I wanted to initiate a vote, but there seems to be too much
discussion missing for that.
I'd like to wait and see for a while.

Regards,
Go Kudo