On Wed, Feb 3, 2021, at 11:28 AM, Larry Garfield wrote:
> The vote on the Enumerations RFC is hereby opened.  It will run until
> 17 February 2021.
>
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/enumerations
>
> Vote now, or forever hold your memory allocations.

The Enum vote has now closed.  Final results:

For: 44
Against: 7
Approval rate: 86%

The Enum RFC has been approved.  Ilija is still fixing up some bugs and edge
cases in the code itself but it should be merged soon.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback, support, and votes over the past few
weeks!  I would enumerate you all individually, but there's a lot of you and it
would take up a lot of memory... :-)

--Larry Garfield