Hi,

thanks for keeping in sync with the world events on hashing, especially
crypto hashing. I saw happenings from the mentioned PR, but couldn't
really follow closely. Could you please tell, what the current
impediments on this work are? Please see to rebase the patch to the
latest master to ease the evaluations.

Regards

Anatol