On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 6:56 PM Levi Morrison <levi.morri...@datadoghq.com>
wrote:

> I think the conversation on final classes being "bad" has gone on long
> enough. You don't like final, and you don't want to see more features
> like it being added, such as sealed. Point taken. Now please stop
> dominating the discussion, thank you.

In a thread of around 50 messages, I have posted six of them, half of which
are addressing direct replies to the other half. I have also not treated
anyone rudely, disrespectfully, or  gone off-topic. That is not dominating,
it is healthy discussion which should be encouraged. If you don't want to
read my contributions, I'm sure you can filter them.

Nonetheless, you may be pleased to know as far as I'm concerned, I have
fully expressed my view and reasoning on this RFC and have nothing further
I wish to add to the conversation.