Le lun. 12 juil. 2021 à 09:51, Nikita Popov <nikita....@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I'm also not sure where this would be actually useful (though I'm okay
> with including it, as the functionality itself seems sensible). As Patrick
> Allaert suggested this, maybe he can comment on some use cases.

I can't really see a useful case either, it was more rhetorical.

For a feeling I can't explain much, I was caring less about:
Closure::fromCallable('strlen') == Closure::fromCallable('strlen')

than:
strlen(...) == strlen(...)

I know they are technically identical, but I see the first construct as a
function call while the second one looks more like a language construct
"referencing" (sorry for not using a more adequate verb) the same function.

Anyway, I don't have a strong opinion on it.

Regards,
Patrick