The RFCs are in limbo, but we are currently thinking of including the
following RNGs in the proposal

- XorShift128Plus
- MT19937 (for compatibility)
- MT19937_64 (for more entropy and wider range)

While it is clear that MT19937 is simply MersenneTwister, it is not
accurate since there is MT19937_64. Also, currently, the constant name that
can be passed to mt_srand() is MT_RAND_MT19937, so I think it is consistent
to use MT19937.

If you mean that it should be MT19937 instead of MT19937_32, then I think
you are right.

Please let me know your opinion.