It's fixed, and I also removed this 'call for change' paragraph. It's unreasonable to ask everyone who ever published an article or a HOWTO to update their stuff, any more than it makes sense to ask everyone who ever wrote an XML article to update it for SimpleXML. It has to happen naturally...

Zeev