sometime in the future HTTP 6xx will be defined, and we'll have to add a
big warning to the header()/http_respons_code() pages like
"Warning: HTTP 6.x.x is only supported in PHP >= x.x.x and PHP <=8.1.x",
and library developers have to add fugly code like
`if(PHP_VERSION_MAJOR >= X || (PHP_VERSION_MAJOR <=8 && PHP_VERSION_MINOR
<= 1){http_response_code(6xx);}else{
trigger_error("your php version cannot use http 6xx");
}

i'd prefer if we didn't restrict the header ranges