On 6/20/22 17:28, Dan Ackroyd wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 at 22:26, Pierrick Charron <pierr...@php.net> wrote:

If you plan to submit a RFC you have
until July 5th to open it for vote so that it can be closed on time.

Does that mean tomorrow midnight, or midnight today (aka in about 30
minutes time), is the last chance for RFCs to be announced as under
discussion?

cheers
Dan
Ack

Let's call it 2022-07-19 23:59:59 UTC, so a vote needs to end no later than the 19th.

We will be creating the PHP-8.1 release branch on that day, but if there's an open vote that ends later in the day (after we create the release branch), that doesn't preclude it from being included in 8.2 if it passes.

--
Cheers,
Ben