On 7/7/22 11:54, Christoph M. Becker wrote:
Hi all,

I wonder what we should do with qa.php.net.  While that site probably
was useful in the past (at least the possibility to merge Github PRs),
it seems that it is mostly abandoned nowadays.  Besides some (partially)
out-dated information, and apparently some TODO lists[1] which were
never really addressed, it supports uploading and display of user
submitted test results.  Especially the latter seems to be totally
useless, or is there anybody having a look at these reports?  Ah, yes,
there are also PFTT test results, although there have not been any
updates for several years, and the PFTT2 project[2] has (fortunately)
been abandoned.

The only really relevant stuff on the Website is the listing of
available QA releases, and the information on how to write PHPT test
cases.  In my opinion both should be moved to somewhere else (the PHPT
docs might go into the php-src repo, and the available QA releases could
be listed on php.net).  Afterwards I suggest to tear down the Website.

Thoughts?

[1] <http://qa.php.net/projects.php>
[2] <https://github.com/php/pftt2>

--
Christoph M. Becker

I agree with moving the QA release listings to php.net. The PHPT documentation could move into the manual or to phpinternalsbook.com.

--
Cheers,
Ben