On 05/07/2022 19:08, Pierrick Charron wrote:
This is yet another friendly reminder from your RMs that the PHP 8.2 feature
-freeze is in 2 weeks now [1]. All RFC targeting 8.2 should now be in the
voting phase to respect the minimal period of 2 weeks.

Also it would be appreciated if some of internal devs could start reviewing
PR labeled as "Waiting for review" [2] that are in their field of expertise.

Hi all,

Could somebody please merge / review this RFC implementation to make sure it gets into the first beta: https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/8823

It's been manually tagged "Waiting on Author", but I have no way to switch that back to "Waiting on Review" now that I've resolved the comments.

Thanks,

--
Rowan Tommins
[IMSoP]