Hey,

So one thing that keeps me up at night (for a while now) is resisting the
urge not to venture down a rabbithole of writing code which is loading the
PHP runtime from Rust/Golang (up to MINIT)

And then at RINIT time, we load the right SAPI and pass across the SERVER
vars that's needed for it..

Here is a use case example. Golang concurrency model on the front, and it
can execute PHP CLI SAPI or HTTP SAPI on the back.

Moreover if you're looking at reasons people have previously or currently
moving away from PHP to other languages, due to limitations like pure async
or concurrency stuff .. then perhaps a new FRONTEND which can execute the
PHP runtime on the backend would be solving some things.

I appreciate this isnt a unique idea and maybe someone else from internals
has raised this before .. but I wanted to raise the topic to check the
viability of this if it is possible, and what blockers are in our way,
currently, if it's not even possible to share SAPI calls from another
language runtime.

Thanks for listening,
Paul Dragoonis.