Hi

On 9/14/22 20:44, Jordan LeDoux wrote:
Honestly, another question I'm thinking about at the moment is whether it's
possible to construct an attack against known script behavior if you also
are able to determine the ini config at which partial form data would make
it to the script with the script thinking it has full form data. To be
clear, I haven't been able to think of one, but I also recognize that I'm
not nearly as clever at those sorts of things as some attackers are.

Maybe I misunderstood what you are thinking about, but can't you just … not send all the fields to achieve exactly the same results as an attacker?

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus