On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 at 19:11, Tim Düsterhus <t...@bastelstu.be> wrote:

> While the behavior would in fact change, it would not introduce a
> "security issue" if this what you were hinting at.

No, just that it would break in production, and then have to be fixed
after a live site was already affecting end-users.

> This would just result in an uncaught Exception which should
> be very visible in your error tracking service.

My impression is that most web-servers running PHP don't have those.

For people who run most sites, the first they would know about it is
when end-users started complaining.

cheers
Dan
Ack