pon., 31 paź 2022, 18:34 użytkownik Jordan LeDoux <jordan.led...@gmail.com>
napisał:

> On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 12:32 AM Codito - Grzegorz Korba <
> grzegorz.ko...@codito.pl> wrote:
>
>> Hi Internals!
>>
>> I would like to ask for Wiki karma (account: codito) in order to be able
>> edit Wiki pages. I feel like I can help with providing helpful examples or
>> improve existing docs. In the future I'm most probably going to make RFCs
>> too.
>>
>> For those who don't know me, here's my blog post about PHP8.2 new
>> features:
>> https://blog.codito.dev/2022/05/new-in-php-8.2/
>> so you can see how I write. Some of you probably know me from Twitter:
>> https://twitter.com/_Codito_
>>
>> Having those sources you can probably evaluate if you want my help :-)
>>
>> Have a nice day everyone,
>> Grzegorz Korba
>>

> Are you asking for wiki karma to work on the documentation? The
> documentation isn't part of the wiki, it has its own github repo. The wiki
> is mainly used for posting RFCs, but generally people with wiki karma don't
> change someone else's RFC with what they think might "improve" it.
>
> If you have an RFC you want to do, you can definitely get wiki karma. :)
> Just want to make sure we're helping you get the thing you're looking for.
>
> Jordan

I don't want to edit someone else's RFCs, but I saw there are several pages
related to the process itself, which I find not as helpful as they should
be 🙂 I will work on the docs through the PRs, but wanted to make some
adjustments on the Wiki pages too, if you don't mind.

I have some small RFC in mind too, but I'll send it separately 🙂

Sorry for the duplicate, wrong click.