Hi,

On 2004/08/28, at 8:38, Al Baker wrote:

Thanks for the confirmation. The experimental warning appears on any of
the individual help files for mbstring (e.g. mb_ereg).

Hmm, warnings seem to persist in manual pages of the multibyte regular expression functions. I'll remove them later :)

Do you know if the regular expression support lets you match alpha and
numeric content like you would normally?

Maybe sorts of character classes don't work as you expect, because
they lack comprehensive collation support that fully conforms to the Unicode
specification. It's stable I think, but actually not complete yet.

Al

Moriyoshi