On 15 November 2022 19:23:44 GMT, "Máté Kocsis" <kocsismat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I didn't bother to add a separate example for explicit readonly properties,
>because I mainly regard
>readonly classes as a shorthand for adding the readonly modifier for all
>properties

My two cents: examples are cheap, misunderstandings are expensive. What you
have now is like a test suite that only tests the happy path - the example
doesn't demonstrate any of the details of the RFC. It would be really helpful
to have an example, or a commented line of code in a bigger example, for each
of the things this RFC will let you do, and some that it *won't* let you do,
even for things that seem obvious to you, because they might not be obvious to
everyone.

Regards,

--
Rowan Tommins